First post

Today, I finally decided to set up an own blog around technical topics, that I am interested in my spare time. This idea has been greatly motivated by huge amount of very helpful free information that helped me to make switching from Windows XP to Ubuntu and Mac OS X for most of my private PC activities become not only possible but also great fun. It's a simple way of giving back something to the web community of what I did learn so far. Why did I choose Google's blogger to start a blog? Mainly because it seem to provide everything that I was looking for from a blog space. Furthermore, it seemed to be naturally after the trust that I have developed into tools from Google after years of using great free Google tools such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Docs, and many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatically mount a ntfs hard disk at login in Ubuntu 8.04

How to make screenshots and screencasts easily in Mac OS X?

Download Web videos with Firefox