Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Finally, I decided to buy the newest version of Mac OS X. The main reason was that I liked to have a professional backup solution for my macbook especially after the trouble I had before on my Windows desktop (see my previous post from April 2008) and Time Machine together with Time Capsule seem to be exactly what I was looking for.
The installation of Mac OS X was smoothly. Everything worked as expected. Even my synchronization via the python rsync script worked. Time Machine setup together with Time Capsule are really amazing simple and effective. There are many more nice little features in Mac OS X Leopard. Check out http://www.apple.com/mac/ for more. In my point of view, it is definitely the best operating system I know.
Once more, Apple products fulfilled my expectations and are worth their price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatically mount a ntfs hard disk at login in Ubuntu 8.04

How to make screenshots and screencasts easily in Mac OS X?

Use Western Digital WDH1NC10000E My Book World Edition 1TB NAS network drive as backup destination for time machine on Mac OS X 10.5